[Foundation-l] The High Priests of Wikipedia

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 20:53:04 UTC 2010

Hoi,
Dear Teun, I grew up in the mother church. When asked we would say that we
were catholic. From inside the church there is no credible outside because
they are not part of our community. As a little boy we did not play with the
kids of the public primary school (their school was in front of our house).

Technically you may be right and I will only concede that because I do no
longer consider myself to be of the faith.

PS thank you for your wishes..
Thanks,
       GerardM