[Foundation-l] hiding interlanguage links by default is a Bad Idea, part 2

teun spaans teun.spaans at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 04:02:21 UTC 2010

A minimalist design is a good goal to strive for. As many people do mot use
them, it may be a good cleanup of the interface. Howver, for its
afficionados the developers might create an option in the user preferences
to show all interwiki links directly instead of hiding them. Personally I
find them very useful when i got to translate things, much better then
wiktionary, both by the size of the wikis and by the accompanying text which
helps sorting out any homonym problems.