[Foundation-l] hiding interlanguage links by default is a Bad Idea, part 2

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 17:51:32 UTC 2010

Aryeh, imagine someone links you to an article on physics at
ka.wikipedia. If there were a link that said "English", you'd know
what that meant, but if there's just a button that says "ენები"
(Georgian for "Languages"), how are you going to know to click that
rather than any of the other words on the page that to you probably
appear little more than gibberish? (assuming you don't read Georgian -
if I'm wrong, substitute it for any language that you don't know)

Mark