[Foundation-l] Fwd: Announcing new Chief Global Development Officer and new Chief Community Officer

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 04:40:05 UTC 2010

Congratulations to both Zack and Barry! Exciting indeed. I realize
these roles will be formed as they are taken on, but it seems that
there is quite a bit of (intentional?) overlap. I am curious how you
see that working... both roles seem to involve supporting & growing
the communit(ies), perhaps in new ways. There are lots of questions
that I have regarding these job descriptions too --  what does
supporting the chapters mean? What does supporting the reader
community mean? And so on :)

Also as I'm sure you're aware it's definitely time to update
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/File:Org_Chart_Without_Names.png !
(from [[wmf:staff]]

-- Phoebe