[Foundation-l] Office action

Klaus Graf klausgraf at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 2 23:13:42 UTC 2010

For me there is no reason to believe that Mr. Godwin is a good lawyer.

If he receives a formal (blah-blah) correct take-down-notice he will
take OFFICE ACTION.

It was clearly un-lawful to take down the TU Munich logo which isn't
protectable according German copyright law but WMF has done so.

It is a shame that WMF hasn't a policy of TRANSPARENCY regarding
office actions. The right of the community to get all information
cannot be overruled by Mr. Godwin's personal opinions about secret
things.

If WMF or it's god-like counsel (who wasn't able to accept critics
since I am reading this list) has taken office action - there is no
way to appeal. Roma locuta causa finita ...

Klaus Graf