[Foundation-l] Texts deleted on French Wikisource

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Wed Jun 2 20:45:57 UTC 2010

In a message dated 6/2/2010 1:09:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mnemonic at gmail.com writes:

> Please understand that if you have problems with French copyright law,
> there's nothing I can do about that from here in California. >>

It's not about what you cannot do, it's about what you CAN do.
In light of the evidence that some of the works are in the public domain in
France, are you willing to stop taking down the material?  That's the real
issue here.

We can simply repost the material, but it's moot, if you're going to keep
taking it down.

W.J.