No subject

Tue Jul 6 00:35:29 UTC 2010

Apart of that by only reading Wikipedia you loss a lot of pedagogical
advantages you get in editing. I think providing an offline wiki sandbox and
later uploading the best contributions to Wikipedia could be a goog idea.

You also could promote English - Swahili translations. These activities are
always a plus by learning simultaneously languages and other topics.

I look forward to meet you soon in Drumbeat Festival in Barcelona and talk
more in detail.

Message: 5