[Foundation-l] Push translation

Amir E. Aharoni amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il
Wed Jul 28 16:14:15 UTC 2010

Is anyone from Google reading this thread?

Because of this thread i tried to play with the Google Translator Toolkit a
little and found some technical problems. When i tried to send bug reports
about them through the "Contact us" form, i received after a few minutes a
"bounce" message from the translation-editor-support at google.com address.

I love reporting bugs, and developers are supposed to love reading them, but
it looks like i'm stuck here...

2010/7/27 Mark Williamson <node.ue at gmail.com>

> Aphaia, Shiju Alex and I are referring to Google Translator Toolkit,
> not Google Translate. If the person using the Toolkit uses it as it
> was _meant_ to be used, the results should be as good as a human
> translation because they've been reviewed and corrected by a human.
>
> --
אָמִיר אֱלִישָׁע אַהֲרוֹנִי
Amir Elisha Aharoni

http://aharoni.wordpress.com