[Foundation-l] Push translation

Oliver Keyes scire.facias at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 03:52:27 UTC 2010

"The idea is that most of en.wp's articles are well-enough written, and
written in accord with NPOV to a sufficient degree to overcome any
such criticism of 'imperial encyclopedism.' - really? It's a) not
particularly well-written, mostly and b) referenced overwhelmingly to
English-language sources, most of which are, you guessed it.. Western in
nature.