[Foundation-l] Privacy etc - merging data

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Sat Jul 17 20:41:30 UTC 2010

I was mainly wondering what the stakeholder database would look like - what
information will be in there, how is it gathered, will information from
existing databases be merged? (for example, if I am an editor and I happen
to make a donation - will that information be put into one combined database
if you happen to know the real name behind me?)

I can hardly imagine that the Wikimedia Foundation woul go wild privacy
wise, but I am just asking to make sure we have a similar understanding.

I am sorry if I did not put my question clear enough.

best, Lodewijk