[Foundation-l] Boycott in ace at wiki

Oliver Keyes scire.facias at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 19:27:53 UTC 2010

I don't think any community, even one from a majority Muslim nation, could
reasonably consider following the doctrine of a particular Islamic sect with
no other considerations "neutral". Anyone who things "neutral point of view"
means "consider the ONE ACCEPTABLE POINT OF VIEW TO US AS INDIVIDUALS" is
barking.