[Foundation-l] Boycott in ace at wiki

Prodego prodego at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 18:47:31 UTC 2010

There are some constraints on what is written - it is supposed to be a
neutrally presented encyclopedia. But if a particular wiki's community comes
to a different conclusion than another on what is neutral than another, who
is to say which one is "right"?  'What is neutral?' is one of the
things collaborative editing is supposed to determine.

Prodego