[Foundation-l] Boycott in ace at wiki

Excirial wp.excirial at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 14:49:54 UTC 2010

*Does somebody know if there's some discussion ongoing with ace.wiki users
somewhere?*

I have tried to determine if this was the case, but so far i see no real
indication of this. I tried to check some recent contributions from the
involved parties, but none seem to be no internal dialog  (on-wiki that is).
This is something to be expected though, as ACE is a relatively small wiki.
The En.Wiki has many more editors, and even with so many people or
centralized discussion don't attract to much attention.

There are a few comments here and there, but if they are negotiations they
aren't going very well. See:
http://ace.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Marit_Ureu%C3%ABng_Nguy:Si_Gam_Ac%C3%A8h&diff=prev&oldid=19366<%20http://ace.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Marit_Ureu%C3%ABng_Nguy:Si_Gam_Ac%C3%A8h&diff=prev&oldid=19366>
http://ace.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Marit%3A%C3%94n_Keu%C3%AB&action=historysubmit&diff=19364&oldid=9304

I wonder what caused this though. On another talk page there is an older
discussion on the subject which seems more reasonable (In English).
http://ace.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marit_Ureu%C3%ABng_Nguy:Hercule#Wikipedia_and_Islam

~Excirial