[Foundation-l] Boycott in ace at wiki

wiki-list at phizz.demon.co.uk wiki-list at phizz.demon.co.uk
Sat Jul 17 12:54:21 UTC 2010

The [[Piss Christ]] article seems to have no real purpose other than to
display an image that is known to offend. I note that none of the
references in that article actually display the image and are far more
informative of the actual controversy surrounding the image. The
wikipedia article also does not address the image in any way which would
necessitate displaying it. There is no discussion on the lighting, or
anything else about the photograph.

One is left wondering why it is that the article [[Goatse.cx]] article
does not actually show the goatse image.