[Foundation-l] Boycott in ace at wiki

Excirial wp.excirial at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 10:33:19 UTC 2010

*Hoi, Did the steward inform them that he did this and why ?*

I have no idea to be honest, as i only just noticed it myself. The steward
in question (Laaknor) is also subscribed to this mailing list and present in
this specific thread, so i think we can await his answer on this. Based upon
his contributions i would say there has been no  real on-wiki contact as
there was only a reversal on the main page, and a general message to another
user detailing the usage of the blocklist to filter such images (It doesn't
mention the removal of the template at all though).

~Excirial

On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 12:01 PM, Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com