[Foundation-l] Money, politics and corruption

Stuart West stuwest at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 17:13:38 UTC 2010

Just a quick follow-up on this thread.  On the Wikimedia Foundation's Board
I currently serve as the Chair of the Audit Committee (
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Audit_committee).  One of the Audit
Committee's duties is to ensure appropriate review of fraud, abuse, waste,
or other wrongdoing.  I encourage anyone with specific concerns to reach out
to me directly.  I would of course respect the wishes of anyone who wants to
remain anonymous.  Thanks.

-s

Stu West
User:Stu