[Foundation-l] Money, politics and corruption

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 16:19:35 UTC 2010

Hoi,
She started producing monthly reports. I know she feels strongly that it is
important to do so. She has in the past worked hard to fill in missing
reports. I would not be surprised that she will find the time to do so again
and I am not surprised that it is a lack of time that prevents them from
being timely.

My argument is that such reporting does not get the priority that ensures a
clockwork appearance of such reports and that such reporting is important to
stimulate interest in our movement and deflate conspiracy theories.
Thanks,
        GerardM