[Foundation-l] Money, politics and corruption

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 13:53:32 UTC 2010

On 13 July 2010 23:30, Milos Rancic <millosh at gmail.com> wrote:
> I will talk without mentioning names, but I will try to be precise
> enough. In other words, I don't want to talk about people and
> organizations, but about problems. Taking care about problems is much
> more important than making witch hunts.

Unfortunately, we can't really talk about problems without
establishing whether there is a problem. Some vague comments about
some vague rumours of corruption in some unspecified chapters doesn't
really count as establishing that a problem exists. If you have
evidence of corruption within the Wikimedia movement, then you need to
present it. You can choose to present it to us or to the relevant
authorities, but you shouldn't just hint at it.