[Foundation-l] Money, politics and corruption

oliver keyes thedarkthird at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jul 14 12:06:31 UTC 2010

The problem with general accusations that hit nobody in particular is that it's rather hard to follow up on them. I'm sure there is probably at least one corrupt or biased employee of the foundation or chapter somewhere in the world - it's a human weakness. Nothing can really be done about it unless, as gerard says, it hits the fan.