[Foundation-l] Join the working group on developing nations!

Asaf Bartov asaf.bartov at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 15:25:10 UTC 2010

Hello, everyone.

Join the working group on developing nations!  We welcome any and all who
want to help.

For context, take a look at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Proposed_Agenda_for_Wikimedia_in_Developing_Nations.pdf

This is an initiative of a few Wikimedians, started in the working group on
developing nations in Berlin 2010, but we are looking to engage both the
Foundation and non-Wikimedians around the world, to brainstorm how to best
further the Wikimedia Vision in developing nations, and to plan and hatch
actual projects.

If you're at all interested, even in just passively getting occasional
updates about this, register here:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dE1KYTFxeWtwWTdiLWV1VElBeEtIRkE6MQ

Thanks!

   Asaf Bartov, on behalf of