[Foundation-l] wikiresearch

John Vandenberg jayvdb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 13:29:39 UTC 2010

On 1/21/10, sterten at aol.com <sterten at aol.com> wrote:

> can I have my reseach-paper as a wiki-page and wiki-editors help to
> complete it,
> write introduction,include references,improve graphics etc. -
> while I just provide the data and results.
> This way it can also be updated later and easily searched.
> No publishing journal needed.

Hi,

In principle, this is within the scope of the Wikiversity project.

http://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Portal:Research

However, whether or not you can expect others to help you with your
research project will depend on the nature of your research, and/or
your own ability to convince people to assist you.

Good luck,
John Vandenberg