[Foundation-l] Statistics and chapters: searching for chapters

Tomasz Ganicz polimerek at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 09:59:09 UTC 2010

2010/1/15 Milos Rancic <millosh at gmail.com>:
> Based on Erik's statistics [1] and Nikola's addition of Internet users
> [2] and the list of Wikimedia chapters [3], here is the first set of
> conclusions.
>

> * United Arab Emirates, Bulgaria, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan:

I have good contacts with Bulgarian wikipedians, but they decided not
to create the chapter. Recently they had problems with wikipedia.bg
domain However they use to meet from time to time informally  in
Sophia. As I rember, Jimbo was in Bulgaria last year, but he was
invited by a govermental organization not by local wikipedians.

Cheers,

--
Tomek "Polimerek" Ganicz
http://www.ganicz.pl/poli/