[Foundation-l] Discussion about proposal for multilingual Wikibooks

Pharos pharosofalexandria at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 01:05:17 UTC 2010

A multilingual Wikibooks would be valuable to the extent that it would
focus on smaller languages which don't have their own language project
yet.

This makes perhaps more sense with Wikibooks than other projects
because each "book" is relatively autonomous and of significant
educational value in its own right, and even if someone were to donate
a textbook in a rather obscure language I don't think that we should
turn such a gift away.

Thanks,
Pharos