[Foundation-l] Office Hour for Thursday, February 25

Bod Notbod bodnotbod at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 17:41:29 UTC 2010

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 4:22 PM, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was there when Cary asked for someone to do it and Mike was the only
> volunteer. I suspect the rest of the staff think they are too boring
> and nobody would want to talk to them. If you suggest a specific
> person that you would be interested in asking questions of then Cary
> might stand a chance of getting them to agree to it.

Oh, it's a shame if the staff don't feel there's much interest. The
ones I've attended don't get many folk in terms of numbers but there
always seems to be enough questions to keep an interesting discussion
going for an hour.

I'd like Tim Starling to do one; I have some questions about the
impact of the Strategy process on Mediawiki.