[Foundation-l] Office Hour for Thursday, February 25

Bod Notbod bodnotbod at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 10:47:02 UTC 2010

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 12:34 AM, Cary Bass <cary at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Hey everyone!
>
> On Thursday, February 25, the Office Hour will once again be hosted by
> Mike Godwin, Legal counsel for the Wikimedia Foundation, who you can
> read about at <http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/User:Mikegodwin>

Mike Godwin's excellent and should have his own TV show. And I really
value the Office Hours idea, it's a great way for the community to
interact with the WMF.

I'd just like to make the point though, hoping not to come across as
too critical, that Mike will have done office hours duty three times
recently after today.

It would be great if someone else can be persuaded to have a go for
next time. I certainly have a few things I would like to ask which
Mike would not be best placed to answer.