[Foundation-l] Right to left support for Mobile MediaWiki

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 13:54:23 UTC 2010

Hoi,
http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Translating:Wikimedia_mobile is the project
page at translatewiki.net When all messages are localised, the message
saying that we do not have a localisation will go away.

A mobile main page needs to be created. Configurations like this need to be
entered by one of the admins, the localisations go life once a week,
sometimes more often. So yes, bugzilla is a good idea :)

The mobile interface will work without a main page, without a localisation
but it will not make our readers happy. It is either too sparse or it looks
like not ready for use.. It turned me off the first time I saw this.
Thanks,
     GerardM