[Foundation-l] Overview chapter reports mid December 2009 - mid February 2010

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Thu Feb 18 21:11:50 UTC 2010

Hi all,

several Wikimedia chapters produce monthly (or bi/trimonthly) reports for
the other chapters, the foundation and the community at large. These reports
are posted publicly, and give an overview of what the chapters are doing. I
would like to give a bit of attention to these reports on this list, and
that is why I send you an overview of these reports - mainly links. You can
always find the whole archive on
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/chapters-reports/ . If you want to
subscribe to this list, please visit
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/chapters-reports . If you are
from a chapter board, and would like to post a report too, please send it to
chapters-reports-l at lists.wikimedia.org or contact me privately if you
have questions.
There are several Wiki-versions available through:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_chapters/Reports

Some of my favorite pieces of information from these months:

* Wikimedia Nederland organized a New Years event in the Tropenmuseum in
January
* Wikimedia Polska hired a part-time employee as secretary and opened an
office in Lodz
* Wikimedia CH participates in the Third Age Online program
* Wikimedia Nederland launched cooperations with the National Archive and
the Library Association

You want to know more? Read the reports, and ask the sender for more
information!

With kind regards,

Lodewijk

====