[Foundation-l] Great news! Google gives Wikimedia USD 2 million

Bod Notbod bodnotbod at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 14:38:08 UTC 2010

Excellent news. I'm a big fan of Google (not saying they won't ever
turn evil!) and switching between Google and Wikimedia
products/projects accounts for 90% of my time online. It's great to
see them both in harmony with each other.

The question is, how do we thank the company that has everything?

I vote we remove everything from our Google articles regarding privacy
concerns for one day and put a banner on the articles saying:

"Wikimedia Thanks Google with This Slightly More Positive Article Than Usual!"

And then tomorrow we just revert our own edits.

Does anyone have a better idea?