[Foundation-l] Money for the Prishtina Insight

jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 17 07:34:40 UTC 2010

Hi,
I wonder if you know about :
http://prishtinainsight.com/

They have a great newspaper that is very informative. Problem is: it is
lacking funding.

My idea is that we would raise funding from wikimedia to buy articles from
them to put in the wikipedia.
Or we would raise funding from other sources for purchasing the articles for
putting them in wikipedia.

They do great journalism. I am thinking about factual articles about kosovo
that are maybe older, maybe we could have them work on some wikipedia things
in agreement, like 1-2 articles from every issue for the wikipedia.

This would benefit the wikipedia and allow them to continue to work on their
newspaper that lacks funding.

What do you think?

Just an idea,

mike