[Foundation-l] At school

Philippe Beaudette pbeaudette at wikimedia.org
Tue Feb 16 04:48:37 UTC 2010

On Feb 15, 2010, at 10:46 PM, Domas Mituzas wrote:

> Hello,
>
>> Kids at my school are criticizing the heck out of your Foundation
>
> Good to know you have plenty of people you can talk to.
>
> Domas

That's pretty snarky, Domas.  There was a legitimate question there.

Tyler, Wikipedia is a collaborative project.  It's our belief (which
has been proven) that the collective knowledge of the crowd is better
than a traditional encyclopedia.  Sure, there are vandals -but as they
crop up, we'll keep batting them down.  We're getting really good at
it. :)

Philippe