[Foundation-l] Ang.: Re: 10th birthday edit drive?

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 15:01:36 UTC 2010

Hoi,
If we want an edit drive, we want to compare articles of all our wikipedias.
Comparing them for their quality is difficult. It is therefore necessary to
find other qualities that help decide what article is important, meaningful.

We do know the amount of traffic articles receive, when new articles receive
a lot of attention, they serve a need. We can help our editors make this
difference when we are able to inform them what articles people are looking
for and cannot find. Providing such statistics is meaningful for all our
projects, big and small.
Thanks,
    GerardM