[Foundation-l] [WikiEN-l] Living Person Task Force is starting up

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 00:14:24 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 7:11 PM, Risker <risker.wp at gmail.com> wrote:
> DGG, IRC is but one of the communication means being utilized. Further, this
> is a cross-project, Foundation-led task group.
>
> Perhaps you might wish to review the summary of the preliminary work group,
> and read the transcripts as they become available over the coming weeks, and
> provide your opinion on the Strategy Wiki, where this particular task force
> is being hosted.
>

> Risker

Then the original message should perhaps have been made on
Foundation-l as well. Here it is:

Keegan wrote:

Hey, folks.

The Living Person task force should get rolling mid-week, we're finalizing
the core and last plans (<
http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Task_force/Living_Persons>)

We hope to hold weekly public meetings on IRC with the entire Wikimedia
community, and we will be publishing the logs on strategy.

I'm tossing together an informal "what do you care to see?" meeting at 3:00
UTC, 1 Feb, six hours from this post.  I'll be keeping this list updated
with meeting times, it should be at that time weekly I think.  That's open
to tweaking as well.

Take care.

~Keegan