No subject

Fri Dec 10 13:58:20 UTC 2010

surroundings, but about thousands of people all over the world. But
from the other, it makes happy to know that I have friends all over
the world and that we care for each other.

But, I would like that we don't stop here. I would like to see
Wikimedia movement (WMF, chapters, Wikimedians) to be able to give
real help to Wikimedians -- but not just Wikimedians -- all over the
world in such circumstances. It is not just about keeping information
free. Wikimedia movement has enough resources now to give some real
help: it could be about organizing donations of laptops with Wikipedia
on itself with OLPC; it could be about food.

Mido, please, keep us informed!