[Foundation-l] How to contact the foundation's legal department?

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 16:50:52 UTC 2010

Nemo,

It is in fact correct. I can confirm this, because I am the primary person who screens those questions that come in to legal-en.

Sue or Steven can correct me if I'm wrong on this, but I'm 99% sure that they misspoke -- legal at wikimedia has been a broken and useless address for long before I started working for the WMF.

-Dan Rosenthal