[Foundation-l] Should we offer to host citizendium?

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 12:37:46 UTC 2010

On 14 December 2010 09:41, Adam Cuerden <cuerden at gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually, why not just offer Citizendium space on Wikia? Could that be done?

That's not really a discussion for this mailing list. I'm not sure CZ
would accept such an offer even if it were made, though. Accepting
help from Wikipedia would be bad enough for them, but doing something
that would make money for Larry's nemesis' commercial venture would
probably make their head's explode! (Although support for Larry does
seem to have diminished now some harsh truths have come to light.)