[Foundation-l] Paypal removal?

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 13:43:40 UTC 2010

Removing paypal etc would be equivalent to a statement "WMF supports
wikileaks". Unless we would make that statement formally as well, this
discussion goes nowhere. Much as I personally support them, this isn't WMF's
business and can only harm the project to make a formal stand.

Individual users may wish to make a stand though. (without dragging WP/M
into it).

FT2