[Foundation-l] Accuracy required

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 23:08:47 UTC 2010

I was thinking of another case, whose link on enwiki is [[Wikipedia:Requests
for Arbitration/Real-name]].  That case had two users, both under their real
names.  One of them was the user whose real name was used for the case.

Like John says, cases usually try to avoid using a real name where
possible.  But if the user's username is their real name then it will be
named in the case for that reason.

FT2

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 2:53 PM, John Vandenberg <jayvdb at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am not aware of cases on English Wikipedia which are named after the
> person except where that person used their name as their username.  It
> is typical that we avoid a name where a username exists.

(Snip)