[Foundation-l] "Personal Appeals for individual editors" strikes the right chord

Philippe Beaudette pbeaudette at wikimedia.org
Mon Dec 6 00:16:19 UTC 2010

Thanks for the kind words, everyone.

We hope to push these banners out more globally this week; but as always, in those countries with chapters, they'll need to have things like landing pages updated in order for us to do that.  Once we've nailed down the release schedule we'll send it to the chapters so they can create their new landing pages.

pb

Philippe Beaudette
Head of Reader Relations
Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.

ofc: +1 415 839 6885 x6643
mobile: +1 918 200 WIKI (9454)

pbeaudette at wikimedia.org

Imagine a world in which every human being can freely share in
the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!

http://donate.wikimedia.org