[Foundation-l] Moderation (was: should not web server logs (of requests) ...

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Wed Dec 1 07:59:46 UTC 2010

In a message dated 11/30/2010 11:47:48 PM Pacific Standard Time,
aphaia at gmail.com writes:

> After I mentioned Wikimedia troll, Will thought it meant him and sent
> me some mails. I told him it was an in-joke (Bostonian Maniacs may
> remember that) but not further. Besides annotation to a joke is dull,
> apparently he was caught in a bad faith and no further words might
> work I foresaw. >>

I wish people would stop assuming what is in my mind.
I asked you what you meant, you said it was an in-joke and I asked you
again what you meant.

I was not "caught in a bad faith".  I was asking you... what you meant.
And that is all that occurred.

Will