[Foundation-l] Organization on Wikipedia that deals withcontentissues.

Andrea Zanni zanni.andrea84 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 20:12:43 UTC 2010

> [...]  All I am saying is that there is a serious and growing problem
> and that someone needs to recognise it for what it is.

As you did mention Eco's interview in another thread,
you have surely noted all the Q&A related to collaboration and "consensus"
in Humanities vs hard sciences.

It seems that Humanities are overall a problematic area for Wikipedia,
because less involved in consensus building, and much focused in the
stratification of different interpretations.
NPOV is probably not so fascinating or useful for humanisties, or at least
their inside culture/procedures/habits
does not involve collaboration as the Hard Science
culture/procedures/habits.
I believe that Wikipedia is touching a sensitive point here.

(I know that I used general and broad terms, but the interview is much more
clear.)

Aubrey