[Foundation-l] Sakha Wikipedia passed 7000 articles

Muhammad Yahia shipmaster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 22:13:47 UTC 2010

> A tricky bit appears to be when expertise is offered on the basis that
> it is confidential, due to fear of attacks on the expert in question
> from aggrieved nationalists. It's not clear how to work around that
> one.

But is that the case with committee members? I totally understand and agree
about the situation with outside experts feeling retaliation, and I said I
was perfectly ok with hiding those threads at the discretion of the
committee (the archive is manual anyway so it's not that hard to do). I am
asking why this has to be the case with committee members (or rather,
expressing my disagreement with such a setup).
--
Best Regards,
Muhammad Yahia