[Foundation-l] Sakha Wikipedia passed 7000 articles

Muhammad Yahia shipmaster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 17:59:59 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 10:52 AM, Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hoi,
> It is opportunistic to drop someone who helped when it was most needed
> because of some people arguing for this. In my opinion this is extremely
> bad
> form.
> Thanks,
>      GerardM

I think this has already been answered. Quoting Marcus below:

You try to make it appear like an attack on a single person. It's not

about removing any person from the committee, we just want them to be

transparent and stand to their words publicly. And it's also not a

single person, it's you and one more committee member.

--
Best Regards,
Muhammad Yahia