[Foundation-l] Sakha Wikipedia passed 7000 articles

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 12:20:16 UTC 2010

Hoi,
Other members of the LC can confirm to you that there is little need to
discuss things on our list. Most mails are boringly business like.

When you find the explanation provided not enough, then that is tough. At
the time we were really happy to gain a new member with its qualifications.
I am not willing to abandon people now for opportunistic reasons. We were
really happy and fortunate deepening the experience of the LC as a group. As
there was a requirement for confidentiality, it was and is in my opinion not
fair to filter only one person out.

The added benefit of confidentiality is that we are more free to discuss
things. It limits the amount of double talk a lot.  As a consequence there
is hardly any pre-cooking of mails going on. The language committee is not
the only confidential list. Its remit is extremely limited. Compare that
with the internal, the chapter, the cultural list who are confidential often
for reasons that are as appropriate.
Thanks,
       GerardM