[Foundation-l] Sakha Wikipedia passed 7000 articles

Muhammad Yahia shipmaster at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 23:02:09 UTC 2010

>> On 25 August 2010 23:01, Muhammad Yahia<shipmaster at gmail.com>  wrote:
> >> I agree with what Muhammad and Mark has said
> >> it's a pity that such resolutions that affect the whole community is
> >> controlled like this..
> >> resulting in such projects that really make Wikimedia looks like a host
> for
> >> childish projects that's
> >> written in a funny language never seen written before in
> >> any respectable scientific book, website, etc..
> >>
> >> --
> >> - Arabic Wikipedia: http://ar.wikipedia.org/  "Share your knowledge"
> > Erm ... huh?
> Exactly what I thought first. But he's from ar.wp, so I guess he's
> referring to arz.wp,

I hope you realize there are two different ppl in that quote above (it's
mis-attributing it to me, and it seems like I am agreeing with myself :) ).
I personally dont have any current issues with arz.wp and I hope the
discussion does not go into that direction, because really my points were
not about a certain project.

--
Best Regards,
Muhammad Yahia