[Foundation-l] Controversial Content Study Update

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 17:06:29 UTC 2010

Hoi,
Given that this is the FOUNDATION-L it is quite relevant what the WMF is
interested in. If I were particularly interested in the English language
communities opinion I would be elsewhere.

As I argued before, I find this a subject that has been talked to death with
hardly a person interested in what others have to say. I had my say, and
that is enough for me given the intransigence of opinions and the lack of
genuine interest that I observe.
Thanks,
       GerardM