[Foundation-l] Page eliminators at ptwiki

GoEthe.wiki goethe.wiki at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 15:51:42 UTC 2010

Hi.

At ptwiki, we recently implemented a usergroup to help with the backlog of
requests for speedy deletions, articles for deletion, and others (see
http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Eliminadores). This was done to try
to dismistify the admin role, and increase community participation in admin
tasks, trying to counteract the significant decrease in the number of admins
during the past two year (we currently have less than 40 admins). I invite
you all to accompany this as I believe that the success or failure of this
strategy will have valuable lessons for other projects.

Best,
GoEThe