[Foundation-l] Controversial Content Study Update

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 03:58:10 UTC 2010

If nobody is interested in discussing the study, the apparent
conclusion is not that the study should move to the next phase, but
just the opposite, that it should be abandoned. If nobody cares enough
to talk about it, it's not worth doing. (a slightly different
application of WP:GNG, the general notability guideline on enWP)
--in contrast, just as Delphine says, to the enWP pending revisions
question,  which a great many people apparently feel is  worth at
least discussing.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.