[Foundation-l] A proposal of partnership between Wikimedia Foundation and Internet Archive

Pascal Martin pmartin at linterweb.fr
Tue Aug 24 14:20:37 UTC 2010

Dear all,

The french ( since two years ) and hungarian wikipedia are using our
archive, and it will be implemented in other french project.

You could see them on all the french article :
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maupassant#Notes_et_r.C3.A9f.C3.A9rences

just click on archive.

When a link is making we storage the content in real time after the link is
making.

If you need more information you could contact us on freenode on the chanel
: #linterweb.

Sincerely
Pascal