[Foundation-l] WMF Chapter Development Director job posting

Keegan Peterzell keegan.wiki at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 06:56:18 UTC 2010

I have to chime in to echo that the size of the USA and the fact that it is
populated throughout is an issue for a general USA chapter.  I attended a
meetup in Nashville, Tennessee, which had people from five states and it was
a seven hour drive for me, and I was in a state next to it.  Going to DC in
January was equally interesting, I had to fly in to visit and that's not
even half a country away.  The US is a different creature, I have no advice
on chapter organization here.

--
~Keegan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Keegan