[Foundation-l] [Fundraising] Banner testing again

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Sat Aug 21 17:55:33 UTC 2010

Hi Philippe,

thanks for this advance warning. I dont recall you sharing this before
on this list, but I probably just missed it.

Just for the record, I assume you will also be testing the
geolocation? (which is most likely one of the things that can break,
and therefore important to test - also giving the option to test
chapter pages). Since I did not see any call to the chapters to update
pages etc, I assume you are going to use last years infrastructure?

Best,

Lodewijk